1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.❞ —Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via adrians)
i love the Women Against Feminism that are like “I dont need feminism because i can admit i need my husband to open a jar for me and thats ok!” cause listen 1. get a towel 2. get the towel damp 3. put it on the lid and twist. BAM now men are completely useless. you, too, can open a jar. time to get a divorce
"Family gatherings" aka "90% of the people here are racist"
"and claim to be none of these things"
"they’re just joking"
"you’re just going through a phase"
"you’ll get used to it"
"so do you have a boyfriend yet?"
my room isn’t messy it’s grunge
*drinks vodka* *gags* “ugh I hate vodka” *drinks vodka*
i hate asking people for things
"what are you going to do with a degree in english?" i got 99 problems but at least none are math mkay